What to do to get the most out of your session
When you hire a photographer it is assumed that you have chosen her/him for identifying with your style and appreciate their performance at work.
Yes, every good photographer has their own style and the best way to enjoy all their creative ability is to be in tune with it.
Your photographer works with love, technique and art so that each session is magical and unique, where quality is superior to any quantity, in other words, no, you will not receive 30 images in about 2 hours, not because you do not deserve it, but rather because you will receive from your photographer the best of all that was done, that’s why there are so many differences in the market in the amount of photos offered in each package. At Luvith Photography we have a base of a minimum of an hour and a half for each session to get to know our customer, and beyond the work at the photoshoot, to edit each image with greater detail and professionalism possible.
Everybody being prepared, you and your photographer will do your best to make this moment priceless! See below some tips to help you prepare for your session:
- The skin care, manicure, pedicure (if applicable), eyebrows and facial hair are very important as the studio lights and the power of the lens will maximize them.
- Choose outfits that favor the ton of your color, especially your eyes. Beware of excessive prints patterns!
- The accessories should be chosen according with the purpose of your session.
Children and Pets in Studio
Preparation for the family session involving children and pets should be quiet and happy so that it shows through the images. “The eyes are the mirror of the soul”
- Make sure your little ones are rested and fed.
- Plan well your session time with your photographer.
- Exchange information with your photographer about sleep schedules (bad mood, good mood)
- Care for children and pets are fundamental, if possible have a friend to help carry your bags.
- Remember to bring a make-up kit, handkerchiefs, water, an umbrella and snacks for the kids.
In general, do not hesitate to contact your photographer with your questions or if you have any doubt sbout your session. Your photographer will be happy to help you get the most out of your photoshoot!